Akyapak manufactures 4 Roll Hydraulic Plate Bending machines with the bending capacity range of 2 mm to 200 mm thickness and 1000 mm to 12000 mm in width.
The machine frames are fabricated using high strength welded steel (ST-52). Roll shafts, materials and bearings used in production are European quality and the torque limit of the machines is very high. NC playback and CNC graphical control systems are available as an option.
The Emergency Stop button in larger machines stops all functions in an emergency situation. The Emergency Stop button is located at both sides of the machine and also on the control panel ensuring high safety during operation.
Side supports and elevator carry the weight of the iron sheet and prevent deformation. Out-feeding of the bent sheet is enabled by opening of the hydraulic drop end.
Since the swing guides are designed according to the level arm principle, the machine provides more power to bend the material thus pre-bending is quality is excellent and flat ends are decreased to minimum level.
- Cone Bending device
- Induction hardened rolls
- Digital display for both side rollers
- Machine body is steel (ST-52) construction
- Separate control panel
- Two speed control
- All rollers mounted in bearings
- Drop end controlled from control panel
- Cone open and close controlled from panel
- Centre rolls are driven with hydraulic motor and planetary gear box
- Suitable for CE, ISO 9001-2008, TSEK and TURQUM certificates
- Infinitively variable speed of rotation
- Side and central supports for big sheet metal diameters
- Material feed table
- CNC Graphic control system
- NC Playback control system
- Changeable top roll with small diameters
- Oil cooling system