The best value on the market for a Numeric Control ReSaw. This proven performer provides accurate resawing in the toughest woods all day long. Featuring a 20HP motor and 28" balanced band wheels, the HP-11 has plenty of power for your resawing requirements.
The feed conveyor speed can be varied to provide the correct speed for the timber type. With a robust heavy steel construction, this unit will surprise you with it's weight, stability and accuracy.
- Centralized Digital Control Panel
- Digital readout for blade height adjustments
- Memory Pre-Set Capability - The blade control center can be set so the head will automatically move down a pre-set amount each time you press the memory button
- Motorized Blade Height Adjustments
- Maximum working size piece 200mm high x 300mm wide
- Distance from lower blade to conveyor table: 3 to 130mm
- Dynamically Balanced Band Wheels - Diameter = 28"
- Band Size 168" x 1" x .035"
- Feed Speeds from 32-82 ft/min via hydraulic driven conveyor
- Rubber Conveyor Belt
- Blade Tension is Controlled by Hydraulic cylinder
- 20 HP 3-phase electric motor
- 2x 4" Saw Dust Exhaust Outlets