Hydraulic punching machine of the C-frame type, with a 500-800 mm throat depth, fitted with a tool having three (P 51) or four (P 81) selectable punches. Each punch has a punching force of kN 800 (P 51) or kN 1100 (P81) throughout its entire stroke.
One-piece steel frame containing the electric system, the hydraulic system and the CNC. The punching unit is supplied ready to work and does not require installation.
- Plate clamping system, self-adjustable to suit the plate thickness, used for both stripping during punching and for repositioning of the pinchers;
- When required, the machine can also be fitted with a drilling unit and/or a marking tool;
- Coordinate table to position the plate in the working area;
- Positioning system on the two axes of the plate holding carriage, complete with ball screws and servo motors;
- Plate holding carriage fitted with two pinchers, to clamp plates from 3 to 40 mm thick;
- Zero plate reference unit;
- Supporting table with balls to support the workpiece during processing;
- Plate clamping pinchers, hydraulically controlled, to clamp both plates;
- Hydraulic system complete with power pack fitted with an oil preheating system and circuitry for cooling with air/oil heat exchanger;
- Pneumatic system;
- Electric system complete with auxiliary pushbuttons and electric cabinet manufactured according to EN 60204-1 standards and located on the machine.
- Ficep MINOSSE CNC Control System, with 2 axes, integrated into the punching unit.