The endeavour in the world's most innovative cnc beamline which features new direct drive 17kw 5,000 rpm spindles with additional auxilliary lateral movement, high speed positioning, 4 sides scribing, hard stamping marking unit and FICEP's new KATANA high speed bandsaw.
The new frame design means that no foundation pit is required for the chip conveyor saving thousands of dollars of installation cost.
Extra features also include:
- faster drilling speeds
- helical milling
- milling applications for pocketing
- weld preparation possibility
- slotting in any direction
- auto detection of the profiling size
- processing of tapered beams
- ease of cleaning
- patented magnetic unloader allows the drilling and sawing of short pieces without operator intervention.
Endeavour 1203 DD Specifications:
- Web height: 80mm up to 1220mm
- Flange width: 42mm up to 610mm
- Drill heads: 3 (direct drive)
- Tools per spindle: 6
- Max. drilling diameter: 40(50)mm
- Spindle speed: 5000 rpm
- Spindle motor: 27kw
- Auxilary Horizontal stroke: 200mm