Casadei's SC 31 Sliding Table Saw is designed for heavy use with exceptional cut quality to fill the request of a more demanding market. Features include an aluminum carriage that slides on high precision hardened and rectified steel guides, which are mechanically fixed to the carriage. Fence positioning, main blade projection, and a separately powered scoring unit are NC programmable providing fast set-up. The advanced design assures accuracy and high productivity.
- Anodized aluminum allow carriage sliding on hardened steel guides
- Saw carriage lock accessible from operators position
- Saw blade lifting and tilt via hand wheels on front of machine
- Readout of saw blade tilt on machine front
- Independently powered scoring unit
- Automatic brake on main saw blade motor
- 9HP motor