Ermaksan present advanced manufacturing technology, the ENA 250 Metal Additive 3D Printer
With a 250x250x300mm3 building envelope ENA 250 allows creation of components in almost any geometric shapes directly from CAD data.
Freedom to optimize machine settings specifically according to their parts geometry and production requirements. Users may control up to 113 parameters for every material type.
ENA 250 machine technology is developed for safe processing of reactive powders like titanium alloys. Real time process monitoring systems ensures safe production.
Ermaksan Build Processor
A .STL file from a CAD package or CAD formats can be imported directly into Magics software. The large suite of functions offer the user greater control of the build, more support structure generators and powerful build file generation algorithms.
User Friendly and intuitive Operation:
- Using predetermined parameters the build can be prepared in a few simple steps.
- In manual operations automated software algorithms prevent misuse and protect the machine.
- According to amount of powder the part can be orientated to the optimal height.
Enjoy the latest generation of hardware and software with intelligent production process while reducing your manufacturing time and operation cost.
Ermaksan FSM- 500 W Yb-Fiber Laser, dynamic focus enables high quality and fast production. Optionally 750 W, 1 kW can be configurable.
- Building Envelope (mm3): 250 x 250 x 300
- Variable layer thickness: 100 - 20 μm
- Laser Power: 500 W (1000 – 750 W optional)
- Scan Speed: up to 7 m/s
- Scan System: 3D, Adjustable focus optic; varying of image field size, working distance and spot size
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2700 x 1440 x 2030
- E. connection /Power input: 400V 3Ph/N/PE ; 25 A, 50/60 Hz, 4,5 kW
- Inert Gas: Ar
- Inert Gas Consumption: < 3,5 L / min
- Operating system: Windows 7 embedded
- Software: Ermaksan Build Processor, Magics
- CAD Interface: STL
- Network: Ethernet / Ethercat