The ORIENT DFB single spindle beam drill and bandsaw machines are equipped with automatic tool-changer on each head. In addition to drilling; functions include milling, tapping, countersinking and scribing facility for part identification and layout guide marking.
- Automatic and centralised lubrication system
- Hydraulic Power pack and CNC developed with field bus technology (CAN-bus)
- Ficep Minosse CNC unit with multi axes multi-tasking control
- Combined with Ficep bandsaws (SCS) to carry out straight or mitred cuts (+45/-60 degrees). Optionally the saw can process mitres up to +60/-60 degrees.
- Automatic unloading of trim cuts and short pieces is available with the patented magnetic device.
Different handling solutions are available in order to make the whole line fully automatic with minimum operator supervision.
FICEP are world leaders in structural steel beamline machines. All FICEP machines are made to exacting standards in Italy.